⚖️ How Do I Calibrate The NDS-201 Milligram Scale?
Please use the following instructions to calibrate your NDS-201 Milligram Scale. If you require additional assistance, please tap or click "Contact Us" at the top of this form and follow the on-screen instructions.
When calibrating your scale we ask that you ensure there is no draft and the surface you are using is completely level/flat. This can cause an inaccurate measurement or calibration.
- Press the “ON” button to power on the scale. The scale should display a zero amount “0.00”, “0.000”, or “0.0000” depending on the mode the scale was last set to.
- It is recommended to change the mode to ‘g’ units; This is the unit that calibration will request.
- Press and hold the “ON” button again and hold it for 3 seconds until the scale displays”0”.
- Scale will begin flashing “10.000” and, regardless of the mode the scale was originally set to, the unit will turn to ‘g’; Place the 10g included mass on the scale.
- Once the “10.000” stops flickering, the display will read “10.000g” solidly, or otherwise the equivalent weight for the mode set prior to initializing calibration. Calibration is complete and your scale should display the proper measurements.